We focus on delivering training on an ‘in-house’ or ‘on-site’ basis, ie, we send the trainer to you to train a group of people on your own premises, whether in the UK or internationally.
- Planning a management development programme? – 8 June 2017: This short day has been designed to give you a flavour of the modules that make up our hugely successful management development programme.
- Management Development Open Programme: this programme takes a ‘bite-sized’, modular, approach which gives you plenty of tools and strategies for dealing with everyday challenges in the workplace.
- Planning a leadership programme? – 19 September 2017: An opportunity to spend a very practical and enjoyable short day considering your need for a leadership programme, led by David Durkin.
- Inspiring Leader Open Programme: 1 personal profile, 2 360° reviews, 4 one-to-one coaching sessions and 4 two-day workshops to help you become an inspiring leader.
- Talk like TED in a Day!: A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day with expert trainer Susie Ashfield.
- A coaching approach to HR business partnering – 4-5 July 2017: A unique two-day workshop to help you develop your coaching skills and to apply them specifically in the context of HR business partnering.
- Coaching for resilience – 5 July 2017: This one-day workshop covers seven key strategies for building resilience which tackle the issue at a deep psychological level.
- Certified coach training programme – our ‘flagship’ programme: ICF approved, to help you apply for the ICF ACC accreditation.