Customer service training in-house programmes
Welcome to our range of customer service training courses and workshops
- The ABC of great customer service – A uniquely flexible programme, this is customer service training that really makes a difference by focusing not only on how you want your people to be delivering great customer service but also why they’re not already doing it that way.
- The ABC of great customer service… in difficult situations – A highly practical half-day module, this session can be run on its own or ‘mixed and matched’ with any of the other ABC programmes.
- The ABC of great customer service… on the phone – Another one in our suite of highly practical half-day modules, this session can be run on its own or ‘mixed and matched’ with any of the other ABC programmes.
- The ABC of great customer service… using social media – A topical addition to our suite of highly practical half-day modules, this session can be run on its own or ‘mixed and matched’ with any of the other ABC programmes.
- Building a better customer experience – This tailored, facilitated, enjoyable and creative workshop will help you identify ways to build a better experience for your customers.
- Call control with confidence – This practical programme shows how calls can be controlled and dealt with swiftly, efficiently and to total customer satisfaction.
- Contact centre management – The A-Z of contact centre management, for managers and team leaders.
- Customer service team identity day – This unique programme is guaranteed to re-focus, re-juvenate re-motivate any customer service team.
- Dramatic customer service! – A highly practical, creative, and entertaining role-play based session facilitated by one of our lead customer service trainers jointly with one of our team of business actors.
- Helping people buy – A tailored one-day workshop to help customer service staff increase sales – without trying to be sales people!
- Reception to perfection! – One of our most popular programmes, specifically for receptionists (and those who provide reception cover).
- Understanding your customers – Just how well do you know your customers? They’re all different. This programme helps you take account of those differences in delivering great customer service.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Then please just give us a call on 01582 714285, with no obligation at all, to discuss your customer service training requirements. We’re here to help!