The ABC of great customer service using social media
More and more customer interaction takes place via social media of one sort or another.
What are the implications of that for delivering great customer service? How do you maintain service levels yet still deal with your customers or service users via their preferred media? What are the risks? What do front-line staff need to be aware of?
This half-day programme has been designed specifically to address these issues. It can be run on its own or it can be ‘mixed and matched’ with any of the other ABC programmes.
Full details below or download workshop outline.
To make the most of the time available:
- It will be assumed that participants know and understand what social media channels exist and which ones are used by their organisation.
- Participants will be asked to (a) identify and produce a list of all customer communication channels in use in their organisation and how they are used and (b) read the organisation’s current communication guidelines or policy (if any).
Any hidden costs? The only additional costs are the trainer’s travel and incidental, and (if really unavoidable), accommodation expenses – and we’ll give you an estimate of these costs before you commit.
1 Which channels?
- Upside and downside of the different communications channels used in customer engagement
- Identifying the risks associated with using social media
- Maintaining communications standards and protocols
- Benefits of using different channels for different customers – and how your organisation does this
2 What standards?
- Meeting standards in written customer communication across diverse media channels
- Writing to communication guidelines, policies and standards
- Using house style and protocols to produce consistency and plain English standards in emails, text and other social media channels
- Chat rooms, virtual spaces and notice boards – do’s and don’ts, ethics and boundaries
- Engaging in a social media conversation
- Establishing excellent practice in managing the communication of both content and meaning
3 Making it happen
- Group learning review
- Personal action planning
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 714285 – we’re here to help!