Jennie has more than twenty years’ training experience, first as Indirect Channel Training Manager with Motorola and then, since 1998, as an independent trainer and consultant working for a wide range of mainly large organisations. Jennie has a highly professional approach and a wealth of knowledge in the customer service arena, having herself worked in a busy customer-facing environment for a number of years, and delivers training and development courses and workshops on a number of customer service related topics.
Her impressive list of clients includes such organisations as Computer 2000 Ltd, Asda Wal-Mart, Sony Entertainment Ltd and Virgin Mobile. She has experience of a range of sectors, but particularly retail, telecoms and the public sector. Her qualifications and memberships include:
- Certificate in Adult Teaching (City and Guilds)
- Certificate and Diploma in Training and Development, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Occupational Testing and Occupational Personality Questionnaires (Saville & Holdsworth)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Member, Institute of Leadership and Management (MILM)
- Member, British Psychological Society (BPS) and holder, Certificates A and B
Jennie has also undertaken a number of customer service consultancy projects in both the private and public sectors, including:
- Design of a one-day customer service workshop for customer-facing professionals in a multinational financial organisation which had a number of offices across the UK where levels of customer service varied greatly.
- A two-day programme for customer-facing staff to enhance skills and improve behaviour towards difficult customers, both internal and external.
- Delivery of one- and two-day workshops for public sector staff to improve customer service skills and allow participants to reflect on how behaviour affects the customer experience overall.
Jennie is based near Reading, Hampshire, close to the Berkshire border and delivers customer service training in London and the south-east (London, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire).