Nick is a highly experienced trainer with a very successful track record. After three years in training management and thirteen years in training consultancy, Nick set up his own training company in 2007. He believes that learning must be applied in the workplace and organisations need to see both tangible and intangible returns on their investment. Nicks delivery style is built upon his belief that learners learn best when given the opportunity to try new things out in a risk free environment rather than be passive recipients of information.
Nick’s approach to training and development and client management has led him to have long standing relationships with many of his customers. In the past eighteen years his clients have included; RAC, Disney Stores, Southern Water, Eon, Bosch, Highways Agency, Portsmouth City Council, Wesleyan Assurance, Bobst Group, HSBC, Petrofac, Ford College, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Carlsberg UK, Insolvency service, IMI, Dunelm Mill, Royal Doulton etc. His clients cover a range of sectors including manufacturing, food and drink, utilities, automobile, financial, local authority, retail and public sector. His qualifications include:
- Diploma in Training and Development
- Certificate in Training and Development
- Assessor and verifier awards (D Units)
- Accredited to deliver Life Orientations Psychometric tool (LIFO)
- IiP Advisor award
- European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM) Advisor award
- Member of CIPD, Association for coaching and the Institute of Leadership and management
Nick has also undertaken a number of consultancy assignments in the customer service field, including the design and delivery of a:
- Customer service programme in Southern Water which helped them to enter the Times top ten contact centres for their industry.
- Train the trainer programme for Disney Stores which enabled managers from across Europe to deliver consistent customer service training.
- Management development programme for the Highways Agency focusing upon leading the ‘Customer First’ initiative across the organisation.
Nick is based in Worcestershire and operates all over the UK.