Sylva is an experienced, innovative and engaging trainer. She established her own consultancy in 2000 after ten years as a training manager within the financial services industry. Sylva’s passion is innovation – she brings tools and techniques drawn from social psychology and behavioural science into sales and service training, creating lively events that deliver an immediate uplift in performance.
A speaker at several sales and service conferences in 2012, her clients include Barclays Bank, HSBC, Vodaphone, Surrey County Council, Lloyds Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Aviva, Danone, Photobox, Levi Strauss, Capital One, Crown Pet Foods, Jaguar Landrover, Marks and Spencer, Santander, Tasweeq (Doha), 888 Holdings, DAS, Nationwide, and F&C Holdings. Sylva has experience in an impressive range of sectors, including manufacturing, telecoms, retail, healthcare, financial services, oil and gas, gaming and local government. Sylva has a particular focus on sales, service and coaching. She is currently studying towards an MSc in Psychotherapy at Middlesex University, her qualifications include:
- NLP Practitioner
- Life Coach and Performance Coach
- Associate Member of the CIPD
- NVQ Assessor Award (D32 and D33)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Foundation in Transactional Analysis
Sylva has completed a number of consultancy assignments covering sales, service and coaching, including:
- Design and delivery of a national training programme for retail financial services telephony staff resulting in a significant increase in Net Promoter Scores and three awards for the client in the Top 50 Contact Centre for Customer Services Awards in 2011 (including Best Large Contact Centre).
- Design and delivery of a customer service and coaching programme for advisors and team leaders covering telephony, webchat and email for a county council resulting in a national training award for innovation in 2011.
- Delivery of an award winning project in retail banking covering difficult conversations in face-to-face situations.
- Design and delivery of a sales and service programme for webchat advisors in Antigua that delivered an immediate uplift in sales by $50,000 (£34,000) a week.
Sylva is based in the Midlands and works across the UK.