Tom is a highly experienced trainer that brings a multi discipline skills set in business and people. With international training experience in the US, Europe, Middle East and Far East, Tom has successfully delivered training projects since 1995. With an expertise in developing and facilitating bespoke programmes and adapting existing packages to meet the specific needs of client; he incorporates the organisation culture into the training and uses real time examples to enhance engagement and learning transfer. His qualifications include:
- MA (HRM)
- CIPD Advanced Certificate in Coaching
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching Supervision
- C&G 7306 Adult and Further Education Teaching Certificate
Tom is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, a Fellow of the Institute of Consulting. As a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, he contributes as a member of the CMI Subject Matter Expert panel with a main interest in Learning and Development and Performance Improvement.
His clients cover an impressive range of sectors, including manufacturing, software, banking, professional services, enterprise agencies, public sector, local authorities and universities. Tom has delivered training for clients such as Barclays, LTSB, RBS, Kumon, DVLA Enforcement Directorate, Reed Learning, Income Data Services, EEF, Philips, and SME clients.
Some notable project examples are:
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the face-to-face workshop elements of a two-year World Class Sales project
- An Achieving Market Leadership customer service programme
- Designing and delivery telephone sales training and advanced telephone handling skills for contact centre staff
As a consultant, Tom led the design and facilitation of a national staff engagement event rolled out over 12 locations and delivered to over 600 staff for a public sector directorate.
Tom is based in Gateshead, providing easy coverage for the Northern regions and Scotland.