With business becoming more and more computer based, and regular updates to the computer programmes we use every day, it can be easy to feel left behind.
That is why we have designed a series of IT training courses. These courses cover the main Microsoft Office programmes and can be tailored to cover the 2013, 2010 and 2007 versions. They are also available at differing skill levels, from courses that cover the essentials to those that will help you develop advanced skills. If your IT skills need brushing up, please give us a call to discuss how we might be able to help you with it.
IT training courses and workshops
- Excel – essentials – ‘Microsoft Excel training – the essentials’ is a practical workshop for anyone who has never used Excel before.
- Excel – intermediate – ‘Microsoft Excel training – intermediate level’ is a practical workshop for anyone who has used Excel before to create and alter simple spreadsheets.
- Excel – advanced – ‘Microsoft Excel training – advanced skills’ is another practical workshop, this time for anyone who has been using Excel for a little while to manage budgets and information.
- Microsoft Word – the essentials – A practical workshop for anyone who has never used Microsoft Word before.
- Microsoft Word – intermediate – A practical workshop for anyone who has used Word before to create and alter simple documents.
- Microsoft Word – advanced skills – Another practical workshop, this time for anyone who has been using Word for a while but could still get more out of it.
- Boost your IT skills – be more effective and more productive – By the end of this one-day workshop you will have learned new skills to shortcut and improve the way you use your standard software packages.
Still can’t find what you’re after? Then please just give us a call on 01582 714285, with no obligation at all, to discuss your IT skills training requirements. We’re here to help!