Rosanne has over twenty years’ experience working in Human Resources in both the public service and private sectors as an HR Manager, a trainer and a coach. She has worked at a strategic level within organisations and also has extensive operational experience. She now runs her own consultancy practice and brings enthusiasm, pragmatism and a real understanding of the challenges facing organisations today.
Rosanne’s work focuses on:
- training (in the areas of HR skills, management development, skills training and train-the-trainer)
- building high performance teams (using the Solutions Focus approach)
- one-to-one coaching (using the Co-Active Coaching approach)
- expert facilitation (of meetings, workshops, strategy development days, etc)
Rosanne is passionate about helping organisations and individuals reach their full potential. She has substantial experience of training and development at all stages, including training needs analysis, designing and delivering training interventions and training evaluation against business outcomes and performance.
Before starting her own consultancy practice in 2002, Rosanne had HR roles at Bedfordshire County Council, British Waterways and, for ten years, at Kodak, where she became the HR business partner within a senior management team providing a comprehensive range of HR services at a strategic and operational level to a manufacturing ‘flow’ of over 700 employees. This generalist role encompassed resourcing, compensation, industrial relations and employee relations.
Feedback from training course participants
‘I don’t think I’ve ever had such a good day’s training – very relevant, good information and the trainer was very good.’
‘A lot of information was absorbed. I’ve not had SO MUCH FUN on any previous course.’
‘Excellent facilitator. Can draw the audience and get the best out of them.’
‘I think that this is the most useful and enjoyable course I have attended so far, not only in content but also in presentation.’
‘Thoroughly enjoyable and highly relevant throughout. Very professionally prepared and presented. Thank you.’
‘Really fun, very informative, lots of great ideas.’
‘Excellent trainer, very motivating, clear, concise and approachable. A great day’s course.’
Qualifications, training and professional memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Business Practitioner in NLP
- Qualified coach through the Coaches Training Institute
- Qualified to use a number of psychometric instruments such as OPQ, MBTI, TMSDI