Sales training programmes
Welcome to our range of sales training courses and workshops
- Advanced sales negotiation skills – How to win more business, more profitably.
- Advanced sales skills – How to strengthen your existing skills with advanced techniques drawn from NLP, behavioural science and social psychology.
- Appointment setting – A highly practical workshop on how to secure face-to-face appointments and meetings.
- Bids and proposals – How to write them, how to present them, how to win!
- Close that sale! – Why developing a ‘killer attidude’ is only part of the answer.
- Coaching skills for sales – Learn how to maximise your team’s results by improving your sales coaching skills.
- Consultative selling – Two days of practical advice and guidance on how to sell high-value or complex solutions to discerning and sophisticated customers, whether new or existing, more effectively.
- Dealing with challenging customers – How to sell to even the most difficult of customers.
- Influencing skills for sales professionals – Why should anyone listen to you?
- Introduction to sales – A thoroughly practical, interactive two-day session giving a complete grounding in the sales process. Ideal for building confidence, developing skills and setting your people on the path to sales success.
- Key account management – This two-day key account management training course is a complete programme on how best to manage and develop key accounts, using the PROFIT methodology.
- Networking skills for sales professionals – Why it is better to give than to receive.
- New business and lead generation – How to do it better!
- Presentation skills for sales professionals – A fun, practical one-day programme delivered by a uniquely qualified sales professional/trained actor. A day never to be forgotten!
- Sales awareness for IT professionals – An intensive one-day programme on how all IT professionals can play their part in business development.
- Sales skills for selling products – Recognising the many different reasons why people might want to buy your product – and using the ‘pain stacking’ technique to ensure that they do.
- Sales superheroes – Are your sales people too stressed, running on adrenalin, perhaps driving towards burnout, struggling to reach targets? Wouldn’t you rather they delivered consistently good performance, sustainable over longer periods of time, with less stress (for both them and you)? Here’s the answer!
- Selling through service – This is an intensive service and sales improvement training workshop. It is particularly suitable for in-bound call handlers or customer-service focused staff, ie, those staff who might not think of themselves as ‘sales people’ in the traditional sense but who nonetheless have a key role in generating additional sales for the company.
- Telephone sales – inbound – The definitive one-day workshop for sales and customer service staff taking inbound calls.
- Telephone sales – outbound – A fun, practical one-day workshop for sales staff making outbound sales calls.
- The Sales Accelerator – A unique modular sales performance improvement programme based around Activity, Value and Conversion.
- Value-based selling – How to win on value, not price.
- Winning complex B2B sales – This unique programme is based on research carried out into how large corporates actually make decisions. It is designed to help sales teams understand how to work with large corporates and plan the actions needed to progress sales.
Other sales training topics
The sales training courses listed above are just a sample of what we can offer. Sales training courses and workshops can also be provided on the following subjects:
- Client partnering
- Copy-writing for sales
- Developing a structured sales process
- Developing client relationships
- Finance for sales and marketing
- Getting appointments by phone
- Leading the sales team
- Pitching for business
- Right-brain selling
- Sales skills for business services
- Sales skills for financial services
- Sales skills for media
- Sales skills for pharmaceuticals
- Sales skills for retail
- Sales management and leadership
- Understanding features and benefits: sales skills for technical staff
- Writing telephone sales scripts
Full details of any of these programmes are available on request.
Still can’t find what you’re after? Then please just give us a call on 01582 714285, with no obligation at all, to discuss your sales training requirements. We’re here to help!