Do your customer service management team need support?
Our one day expert-led course ‘Leading great customer service’ is perfect for anyone with line management responsibility for staff in a customer-facing role.
It could be a real boost to some of your line managers and, in turn, to some of their direct reports.
Who should attend
We’ve designed it to help those with accountability for the front-of-house service experiences received by customers via the telephone, email and face-to-face interactions.
Format of the day
It’s a highly participative and thought-provoking day and gives instantly useable take-aways for managing the customer service experience. We limit the group size to a maximum of 12 to keep this one-day session very practical and interactive.
Your expert trainer is Jocelyn. Jocelyn is a highly experienced and very popular management and customer service trainer, who regularly receives exceptional feedback from our clients:
- ‘Jo is an amazing instructor who clearly understands her topics and puts across the lesson concisely.’
- ‘Kept us engaged all day – not an easy thing to do!’
- ‘Very energising and professional, experienced.’
- ‘Extremely good, made course very interesting and informative. Thanks!’
- ‘Well done! Engaging activities, effortlessly delivered. Thank you, a real pleasure!’
- ‘Very easy to talk to and learn from. Clearly knowledgeable about what she is teaching and flexible to others’ experiences and contributions.’