An excellent receptionist is a very valuable company resource
In fact, how your receptionists communicate initially with any customer can set the whole tone of a relationship with your organisation. First impressions really do count.
If you want to improve the image of your organisation presented by your reception team, then this programme might just fit the bill.
‘Reception Perfection!’ is designed for;
- Any staff who are relatively new to the role
- More experienced staff who would welcome a refresher to consolidate their skills
- Anyone who has to provide occasional cover for reception
It comes in a number of different formats:
- The half-day open course - held in London
- The full-day in-house programme – perfect if you have a larger group (up to 12) to train
- The half-day in-house programme – if you can’t release everyone at the same time, then have half of them do the short version of the programme in the morning and the other half in the afternoon
The programme gets great feedback and is delivered by one of our most popular trainers, Candy Bowman.