Does project management fill you with dread?
If the thought of project management fills you with dread. Fear no more! Our brand new programme ‘Project management made easy!’ is designed to made the whole process much more approachable, and give participants a simple and straightforward way of dealing with a project without having to use often complex and confusing systems.
A highly practical two day programme is for anyone who has to run a project of any nature. At the end of the programme participants will understand:
- What a project is and why they’re important
- A project managers role
- Key project management concepts and language
- A simple five step model to use for project organisation
- How to understand what a ‘client’ really wants
- Three simple project planning tools
- Decision making in projects
- How to monitor your project when its up and running
- How to close the project
The course is run by one of our very popular trainers Neil who has over thirty years experience in leadership, management, training and development whose area of training expertise includes project management.
You can read more about the new course ‘Project management made easy!’ and Neil qualifications and experience here
f you’d like to discuss any specific training requirements please get in touch using our Contact Form Here, or call us on Tel: 01582 714285 for a no obligation training review.