How to be a better PA or professional administrator
Today’s administrative professional or PA needs to have a broad set of skills under their belt and well as flexibility to tackle a wide set of challlenges.
Our new highly participative workshop is for you if you’re an administrator, medical / legal secretary or PA who wants to enhance your administrative support skills, as well as evaluating your existing techniques.
At the end of the day you will be able to identify:
- Your areas of strength and your areas for improvement in the work environment
- Ways to accept new challenges and responsibilities with confidence
- What motivates you at work
- Techniques to improve your planning and time management
- Ways of improving your influencing and assertiveness skills
- Your preferred working style (and relate it to your interaction with others)
- Ways of using your initiative
- How to deal with challenging people, using recognised communication methods
Our training programme will help you develop a flexible set of skills that will allow you to succeed at work, no matter what the day throws at you.
It will help you communicate effectively with a diverse range of colleagues and others with tact and diplomacy.
And, finally, it will help you provide the administrative support that is essential for the smooth running of your area and of the organisation as a whole.
For full programme details for Essential skills for professional administration and support – overview please click here