We also run a popular programme of open events for specific topics – perfect for occasions where an organisation just has one or two people with a training need.
- High-energy days, held at a comfortable central London location
- An opportunity to see one or more of our many expert trainers in action
- Focused on topical themes
- Limited number of participants
- Reception perfection! open workshop – 11 December 2019: This workshop will help you develop the key skills that are essential if you are to represent your organisation to the best possible effect.
- Enhancing our Ability to Foster the Coaching Relationship webinar (25 October 2019, 2:30 – 4:00): This webinar will give you the opportunity to explore the significance of how to establish, maintain and develop your coaching relationships.
- Workplace investigations – 19 November 2019: This workshop is designed to build participants’ knowledge, skills and confidence in conducting investigations in the workplace.
- Presentation skills, TED-style: A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day with expert trainer Susie Ashfield.
- The Maximum Performance Management Development Programme: 16 bite-sized modules, delivered in 8 days, over 8 months, with 1 focus – YOU!
- Certified coach training programme – our ‘flagship’ coaching programme: ICF approved, to help you apply for the ICF ACC accreditation.
- From team member to team leader – 25 March 2020: A workshop for anyone who is thinking about moving into their first team leader or line management role.