We specialise in delivering engaging and motivational sessions on an in-house basis, both virtually and face-to-face.
Most of them are a little too specialised to run on an open basis, but our sister brands offer a rage of open programmes, some face-to-face (generally in London), some virtual and some free, including:
- Presentation skills, TED-style: A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day with expert trainer Susie Ashfield.
- Management essentials: The most common reason for leaving a job is dissatisfaction with one’s manager. Being an effective, supportive and clear manager is crucial for ensuring staff retention, team motivation and happiness, and business success. Learn all this and more over the course of a day with expert trainer Rosie Bedford.
- Reception perfection!: This half-day programme with Candy Bowman has been designed specifically to deal with the essential skills necessary to represent the organisation to the best possible effect. It will also help you get the most out of your working day.
- The Maximum Performance Management Development Programme: 16 bite-sized modules, delivered in 8 days, over 8 months, with 1 focus – YOU!
- Management and personal effectiveness – free webinars: Make your life easier – register now for any or all of the sessions to pick up some top tips for improving your skills, boosting your confidence and becoming even more effective in your role.
- Certified coach education programme – our ‘flagship’ coaching programme: ICF approved, to help you apply for the ICF ACC credential.