We also run a popular programme of open events for specific topics – perfect for occasions where an organisation just has one or two people with a training need.
- High-energy days, held at a comfortable central London location
- An opportunity to see one or more of our many expert trainers in action
- Focused on topical themes
- Limited number of participants
- Presentation skills, TED-style: A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking. Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day with expert trainer Susie Ashfield.
- The Maximum Performance Management Development Programme: 16 bite-sized modules, delivered in 8 days, over 8 months, with 1 focus – YOU!
- Certified coach training programme – our ‘flagship’ coaching programme: ICF approved, to help you apply for the ICF ACC accreditation.
- Reception perfection! 20 May 2020 and 18 November 2020 – This workshop will help you develop the key skills that are essential if you are to represent your organisation to the best possible effect.
- From team member to team leader – 25 March 2020: A workshop for anyone who is thinking about moving into their first team leader or line management role.
- How to create great coaching relationships – 25 February 2020: This is a workshop with a difference. Based on the very latest research, it will share current knowledge and will use facilitated discussion groups and coaching to give participants the opportunity to explore their skills, knowledge, beliefs and assumptions about the way they foster coaching relationships with clients.