Most organisations rightly spend a lot of time, energy and money on developing their managers.
Rather fewer of them spend much time thinking about developing the support staff on whom those managers depend upon.
Is this an area you’ve reviewed recently? If not, perhaps you’d like to have a look at our ‘Professional administrator’ workshop.
It’s a highly participative one-day programme which covers key behaviours as well as the more practical skills and techniques. It is designed to help your support staff work on:
- areas of strength and areas for development
- ways to accept new challenges and responsibilities with confidence
- what motivates them at work
- techniques to improve their planning and time management
- ways of improving their influencing and assertiveness skills
- their preferred working style (and relate it to their interaction with others)
- ways of using their initiative
- how to deal with challenging people, using recognised communication methods
Running this workshop in-house for your support teams is a great opportunity to help develop them as individuals and at the same time, by improving their productivity, supporting the managers who depend on them. Two birds with one stone!
Jess gets great feedback every time she delivers this programme. To find out more, please give us a call on 01582 714285 and we’d be delighted to talk you through the options and put you in touch with Jess for a more in-depth discussion if necessary.