Do you have people in your organisation who are responsible for more than one project at a time?
If so, you’re not alone, and it’s why our ‘Successfully managing smaller projects’ programme is very popular.
A two day, tried-and tested programme that:
- Explains and demonstrates the key principles of successful project management
- Demonstrates a range of useful project management tools and techniques
- Defines the role of, and helps participants understand the skills required by, the project leader
- Provides a structured framework to help participants manage multiple projects
- Helps participants identify opportunities to improve project management within your organisation
This is a very stimulating, inter-active programme delivered by our lead project management trainer/consultant, John de Newtown. He’s a highly qualified (BSc, MSc, CEng, MIMechE, MAPM, AMInstP) independent consultant specialising in project management. His project management experience includes the design and installation of new manufacturing equipment, the development of new products, the improvement of manufacturing procedures, the relocation of offices and staff and organisation restructuring. John has also co-ordinated international project teams and carried out assignments in support of strategic business development programmes.