Our very popular, and practical in-house one-day workshop concentrates on the key telephone skills and techniques used to achieve the most positive outcome in any debt collection situation.
It can be tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. All participants will leave the day knowing methods to get the payment of money owed as soon as possible, whilst keeping the collection cost to a minimum.
At the end of the day participants will understand:
- Who are your debtors and how to communicate with them accordingly
- How to develop a strategy for more effective debt collection
- Techniques to make every call count
- How to handle difficult calls
- Ways to reduce time spent on chasing payment
- How to increase your collection rates
Course format in-house training
This thoroughly practical one-day in-house course delivered in-house uses a mixture of formal tutor inputs, practical exercises, and tutor-facilitated discussion.
Who should attend
This workshop has been designed specifically for all those involved in giving credit and recovering debt, including finance, sales and customer services staff as well as credit control and debt collection teams.
An enthusiastic developer of people, Scott has been working as a coach and consultant since 1996. During his career, Scott has worked through various roles in the finance industry, including debt collection, account management, business advising and sales development, with a range of businesses and people at all levels including managing directors and CEOs.
Other credit control and debt recovery courses and workshops:
- Credit control and debt recovery – the legal issues
- Credit control and debt recovery – the practical issues
- Credit control training ‘menu’
If you have any questions, please call us on 01582 714285 or drop us an email at email@example.com.