Our lead procurement trainer / consultant, together with some of his specialist associates, deliver a range of tried-and-tested open programmes.
These one-and two-day workshops cover a wide range of purchasing, supply chain and contract management issues and are an ideal opportunity to develop your skills and get some very high quality continuing professional development. All the programmes count for 6 hours per day of CPD for CIPS purposes or 6 points for IACCM members. Some of the programmes are specifically IACCM-endorsed.
All participants are given free access to a range of specially designed web apps to provide continuing support after the course.
Please scroll through the list and follow the links to find the most appropriate course and, if you’ve got any questions, just give us a call on 01582 714285 – we’re here to help!
- Contract management for practitioners - This very practical two-day IACCM-approved programme enables contract management practitioners to competently and compliantly manage a wide range of routine, leverage, bottleneck, and strategic contracts.
- Contracting in the NHS - A highly focused one-day programme, designed to improve participants’ skills, knowledge and competencies in the key components of the commercial cycle that are generally applicable to NHS contracts.
- Developing commercial awareness and skills - This two-day programme is designed to give participants an appreciation of the need for a more commercial approach across the organisation.
- Developing effective scopes of work and specifications - A very practical and focused one-day workshop to help you work with procurement and contracting to develop effective specifications and scopes of work.
- Effective supplier and contractor evaluation – the 10C Model - This one-day workshop will help you undertake effective and robust evaluations.
- Facilities management for first-line managers and supervisors - This comprehensive two-day programme enables participants to efficiently and effectively manage facilities management tasks for a variety of different premises and operational requirements.
- Facilities management for operational facilities managers - A two-day programme on efficiently and effectively managing facilities management tasks with regard to a variety of different premises and operational requirements.
- Intermediate negotiation skills - This very practical two-day, role-play based, IACCM-approved programme provides participants with the skills, knowledge and competencies required to plan for and carry out effective negotiations.
- Introduction to contract management - A one-day IACCM-approved programme to help you manage the process of commercial contracting and contract management effectively.
- Introduction to NEC3 - This is a golden opportunity to get expert advice on when and how best to use the NEC3 suite of contract forms.
- Introduction to negotiation - This intensive one-day IACCM-approved programme helps participants develop the skills, knowledge and competencies required to plan for and carry out effective negotiations in a range of different environments.
- Introduction to procurement - A very practical one-day programme to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to be an effective member of the procurement team.
- Introduction to public sector procurement - This very effective one-day introductory programme will enable participants to understand and apply the principles of effective procurement in the public sector.
- Introduction to supply chain management - A comprehensive one-day programme designed to provide participants with an overview of basic supply chain principles and concepts.
- Legal aspects of contracting and procurement - This very practical one-day IACCM-approved programme provides participants with an overview of the legal system with regard to contracting for the purchase of goods and services.
- Managing client and supplier relationships - A one-day IACCM-approved programme on how to effectively create, develop, and manage a variety of commercial relationships.
- Measuring procurement performance - How to measure the effectiveness of the function and deliver enhanced performance.
- Practical negotiations workshop - This intensive two-day programme is the ideal opportunity to develop and hone your collaborative negotiation skills in a practical workshop environment.
- Project management and procurement - How can the procurement function adapt to a project environment without losing sight of its professional objectives? This very practical one-day IACCM-approved programme explains all.
- ‘Soft skills’ for the procurement and contracting team - This one-day programme is designed specifically to help procurement and contract management professionals develop the abilities, knowledge and competencies required.
- Strategic contract management - A unique two-day workshop to help you manage (and lead and direct others in) a wide range of strategic contracting activities.
- Strategic procurement management - What does best practice in strategic procurement management look like? A two-day programme on the latest thinking.
- Sustainable cost reduction – A highly practical one-day programme to enable participants to effectively apply a range of practical cost reduction tools and techniques.
Still can’t find what you’re after? Then perhaps a bespoke in-house programme might be the answer. Please just give us a call on 01582 714285, with no obligation at all, to discuss your training requirements. We’re here to help!