Customer service training in-house programmes
Welcome to our range of customer service training courses and workshops
Please note: we now deliver all our customer service training programmes under a different brand, The In-House Customer Service Training Company, so the links below will all take you to that website.
- Successful customer service – A uniquely flexible programme, this is customer service training that really makes a difference by focusing not only on how you want your people to be delivering great customer service but also why they’re not already doing it that way.
- Building a better customer experience – This tailored, facilitated, enjoyable and creative workshop will help you identify ways to build a better experience for your customers.
- Call coaching skills in the customer service environment – Giving feedback and facilitating improvements requires motivational and positive input. Coaching is an art. This very practical one-day programme will help you master the essential skills for effective call coaching.
- Call control with confidence – This practical programme shows how calls can be controlled and dealt with swiftly, efficiently and to total customer satisfaction.
- Challenging customer conversations – From time to time, anyone dealing with customers will have challenging situations to deal with. It just goes with the territory. It’s inevitable.
- Communicating with the bereaved – This programme has been designed for managers and members of staff who have contact with the bereaved as part of their work.
- Contact centre management – for team leaders and supervisors – Leading a team in a busy customer-focused organisation requires flexibility, resourcefulness, responsiveness and initiative. Have you got what it takes?
- Customer service team identity day – This unique programme is guaranteed to re-focus, re-juvenate re-motivate any customer service team.
- Dramatic customer service! – A highly practical, creative, and entertaining role-play based session facilitated by one of our lead customer service trainers jointly with one of our team of business actors.
- Emotionally intelligent customer service – Having the dexterity to accommodate the different expectations, preferences, styles, needs and behaviours of the full range of customer types requires emotional intelligence. Have you got it?
- Helping people buy – A tailored one-day workshop to help customer service staff increase sales – without trying to be sales people!
- Reception perfection! – One of our most popular programmes, specifically for receptionists (and those who provide reception cover).
- Resilience in customer service – This one-day programme is designed for front-line staff who need to develop their resilience.
- Understanding your customers – Just how well do you know your customers? They’re all different. This programme helps you take account of those differences in delivering great customer service.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Then please just give us a call on 01582 714285, with no obligation at all, to discuss your customer service training requirements. We’re here to help!