Contact centre management
Contact centre management is a demanding role, requiring regular skills review and development. This thoroughly practical, rigorous programme should be an essential element of your training programme if you intend to retain and develop your call centre team leaders, supervisors and managers.
Please click HERE to be taken to our sister brand’s website, The Customer Service Training Company, where you will find a more up-to-date version of this programme.
Full details below or download workshop outline.
- Understand the critical success factors in successful call centre management
- Define the competencies required for Call Handlers
- Demonstrate the people management skills required to operate in a call centre environment
- Work with business measures to produce and evaluate management reports and act on them effectively
The programme can be delivered in a two-day format, at the expense of some of the exercises and case studies, although this does inevitably diminish the impact of the learning experience and its practical application in the workplace.
Any hidden costs? The only additional costs are the trainer’s travel and incidental, and (if really unavoidable) accommodation, expenses – and we’ll give you an estimate of these costs before you commit.
1 The outstanding call centre
- Defining standards
- Defining the skills of a successful Call Handler
2 Key people issues – part one
- Using appropriate recruitment techniques
- Appraising performance: rewarding ‘good’ results; correcting substandard performance; using disciplinary procedures
- Managing staffing levels
3 Planning for disaster recovery
4 Managing the calls
- Monitoring ‘quantities’ of calls
- Rating the quality of call handling
- Handling escalated calls / issues and complaints
5 Key people issues – part two
- Motivating call handlers; motivational questionnaire
- Retaining excellent staff
- Coaching skills
- Identifying training and development needs
6 Key process issues
- Working with technology
- Re-engineering processes
- Presenting and promoting your function – reporting on performance in business terms
- Open forum
- Action planning
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 714285 – we’re here to help!