Understanding your customers
This one-day workshop looks at how personality influences the way that we and our customers buy. It explores how feelings, what people say and the process that people go through to make their decision in any buying situation.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to recognise different customer types and their preferred way of communicating. Participants will then be able to make it easier for customers to buy from you.
Please click HERE to be taken to our sister brand’s website, The Customer Service Training Company, where you will find a more up-to-date version of this programme.
Full details below or download workshop outline.
- Understand how we experience the world
- Identify their own sensory preference
- Serve using their customers’ sensory preference
- Identify key personality styles
- Discover their own personality style
- Communicate with different personality styles
- Recognise body language and other unconscious signals
- Adapt their own style
- Deal with difficult customer types
- Increase their self-awareness
- Customer service teams and team leaders
- Sales teams and team leaders
If required, this workshop can be adapted to create a two-day workshop incorporating team-building and customer service team meetings.
Any hidden costs? The only additional costs are the trainer’s travel and incidental, and (if really unavoidable) accommodation, expenses – and we’ll give you an estimate of these costs before you commit.
1 Welcome and introduction
- Participants are welcomed to the workshop and are invited to share the issues they face when dealing with people of different personalities
2 Understanding how we experience the world
- Your own sensory preference is identified by completing a simple exercise
- Understanding the characteristics of the four key sensory preferences: Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic and Auditory Digital
- Using this knowledge of sensory preferences to deal with customers
3 Identifying key personality styles
- Discover your dominant style through a personality profile questionnaire
- Appreciating the traits of the four personality styles
- How to communicate with other styles
4 Dealing with different personality styles
- Identifying body language and unconscious signals given by customers
- Adapting your style accordingly
5 Dealing with difficult customer types
- Some familiar customer types
- Strategies for dealing with them
- Questions and answers
- Course review
- Putting it all into practice
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 714285 – we’re here to help!