With everyone’s work becoming more and more computer-based, and with regular updates to the software programs we use every day, it can be easy to feel left behind.
But help is at hand! Our very practical one-day workshops cover all the main Microsoft Office programmes and versions, including Office 365, 2016 and 2013. They are also available at differing skill levels, from courses that cover the essentials to those that will help you develop advanced skills. If your team’s IT skills need brushing up, please give us a call to discuss how we might be able to help you.
Looking for a virtual option? Most of our programmes can also be delivered in webinar formats. To discuss what this might look like for your organisation, give us a call on 01582 463463 to talk through your requirements. (See also the extensive range of ‘off-the-shelf’ webinars offered by our sister company, Maximum Performance, here.)
IT training courses
- Access – introduction – This one-day workshop is ideal for those looking to work with existing databases as well as creating a new Access database.
- Access – intermediate – This one-day workshop will give you a better understanding of the components and operations of an Access database.
- Excel – introduction – This one-day workshop is designed to give you an awareness of the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel and, in particular, to give you the confidence needed to efficiently create, edit and manage spreadsheets.
- Excel – intermediate – This one-day course focuses on issues such as writing formulas and accessing help while writing them, and taking formulas to the next level by nesting one inside another for a powerful formula result.
- Excel – advanced – Most people only use a fraction of Excel’s capabilities. This workshop shows what you’ve been missing!
- Outlook – introduction – This one-day introduction workshop is intended for users who need to get to grips with the essentials of Microsoft Outlook.
- Outlook – advanced – This one-day workshop is intended for participants who have a basic understanding of Outlook but who want to know how to use its advanced features.
- PowerPoint – introduction – This one-day workshop focuses on building a presentation from scratch, efficiently inserting lists, tables, pictures, diagrams and charts into slides.
- PowerPoint – advanced – This one-day workshop focuses on achieving dynamic presentations that work with you, making it easier to deliver a polished, professional presentation.
- Power BI – quick start (introduction) – Our three-hour virtual or classroom session will get you started with the Power BI Desktop.
- Power BI – quick start (intermediate) – This three-hour virtual or classroom session will get you up to the next level.
- Power BI – introduction – A one-day programme (or virtual session) to get you started with data visualisation, reporting and analytics using Power BI.
- Power BI – intermediate – A one-day programme (or virtual session) to give you a practical understanding of the complete Power BI cycle.
- Power BI – immersion – A powerful two-day workshop (or virtual session) to help you make the most of Power BI, Power BI Desktop, the online Power BI service and Power BI Mobile. This programme is a combination of the two one-day sessions, the Introduction and the Intermediate.
- Power BI – DAX measures – If you’re already using Power BI then this highly practical one-day programme (or virtual session) will help you extract maximum value from your data models.
- Power BI – reports and dashboards – And this one-day session will help you create interactive reports and dashboards, by using the many visualisation tools available in Power BI.
- Word – introduction – This one-day workshop is designed to give participants an understanding of the fundamentals of Microsoft Word and its commands.
- Word – intermediate – This one-day workshop is designed to build upon skills already acquired using Microsoft Word, whether participants are self-taught or have previously attended a course.
- Word – advanced – This one-day workshop is designed to help users work with advanced features within Word.
Other IT training topics
Courses, workshops and webinars can also be provided on the following subjects:
- Power Pivot
- Power Query
- Power BI Desktop
- Excel VBA
Still can’t find what you’re after? Then please just give us a call on 01582 463463, with no obligation at all, to discuss your IT skills training requirements. We’re here to help!