Selling with NLP – overview
Take your sales people from average to high performance. Motivate and develop experienced sales professionals with some new insights and learning.
Applying NLP principles, techniques and models, this workshop will introduce the core attitudes and behaviours that differentiate the excellent sales person from the average one.
This programme will enable you to:
- Outsell your competition
- Convert more of your prospects, faster
- Develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships based on trust and understanding
Full details below or download workshop outline.
The programme will help participants:
- Understand and adopt the mindset and beliefs needed for sales excellence
- Build rapport and connect with buyers at a deeper and more personal level
- Recognise some of the thinking and language patterns that make each individual unique
- Ask powerful questions to further understand the unique world of the individual and how they make decisions
- Apply tools and techniques to empathise with clients – seeing things from their perspectives
- Tailor their sales approach to the individual buyer’s style, and talk in their language
- Influence with integrity and sell to organisations and individuals successfully
This programme is designed for sales professionals who have mastered the basic skills and behaviours for success and now find themselves wondering where to go next and how to improve their performance further.
Anyone with aspirations to being a high-performing sales person will benefit from this programme.
This transformational and insightful two-day workshop is available as in-company programme for up to 10 people.
Alternatively, it can be run as two one-day workshops with a two- to four-week interval to minimise the impact on the business.
The style is very facilitative and learner-centred, considering the needs and preferences of the group on the day while at the same time delivering the programme as agreed with the client in order to meet the specified learning objectives.
Participants are asked to bring their own sales scenarios and challenges to work on during the training and take away practical solutions and action plans.
The majority of the training we deliver is either tailored or completely bespoke. This workshop can therefore be delivered entirely as advertised, or it can be tailored to your particular requirements, or we can simply take it as a starting point for a conversation with you before we draft a completely bespoke programme for you – the choice is yours.
Jacqueline is a world-class trainer, facilitator, NLP Business and Master Practitioner, and executive coach. She has a wealth of business, sales, leadership and management experience from an initial sixteen-year career in banking, through to experience working as a consultant, trainer and coach across a range of sectors since 1998. Her clients have included PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Zurich Insurance, Herbert Smith, Linklaters, Barclays, RBS, London Bridge Software, BMW, the Institute of Customer Service and Vodafone.
Selling with NLP – workshop outline
- Aims and objectives of the programme
- Personal introductions and objectives
- Workshop overview
2 An introduction to NLP and sales excellence with NLP
- An overview of NLP and applying it to selling
- The pillars of NLP
- The NLP model of communication
- The difference that makes the difference
3 Building enhanced rapport
- Defining rapport and why it is important when selling
- Going beyond the initial small talk
- Building relationships with individual decision-makers
- Matching and mirroring
- Levels of rapport
4 Understanding the buyer’s personal buying map
- How we take in, filter and process information
- How we judge others based on our own experiences of the world
- The different ways in which we communicate when selling
- Recognising and understanding the language and thinking patterns of others
- Adapting your sales communication style to different buyers
5 Making sense of the buying process
- How we filter information through our senses
- Understanding how we see, hear and experience the world
- Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic buyers
- Listening for key insights
- What different buyers want from you to help them to buy
- Applying sensory awareness to the sales process
6 Successful sales mindset
- The connection between thoughts and actions
- The sales beliefs of excellence
- Identifying negative thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back
- How to change your mindset
- Adopting the sales beliefs of excellence
7 Powerful questions
- Reviewing and honing your questioning skills
- Understanding the questions that great sales people ask
- Avoiding assumptions
- Clean language questions
- Getting to the bottom of it – precision questions
- Turbo-charging how you qualify
8 Influencing with integrity
- Understanding empathy
- Stepping into the buyer’s shoes
- Speaking the buyer’s language
- Tailoring your sales approach to the individual
- Match, pace, lead – how to take your buyer with you
9 Putting it all together
- Personal learning summary and action plans
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!