Meet the team!
We have assembled an impressive team of truly outstanding trainers, each of whom has many years’ experience both as a trainer and in practical ‘hands-on’ sales roles. Between them, they have experience of virtually every conceivable sector and type of organisation.
Whether you’re looking simply for the closest, most local trainer to you or whether you want your training to be delivered by a sector specialist, we’re sure you’ll find the trainer most suited to your particular requirement here – but if you want some advice, just give us a call. We’re here to help!
Most of our sales trainers have also undertaken consultancy projects of one sort or another in the sales field. Some of them also deliver one-to-one sales coaching, bite-sized training sessions, live call coaching, ‘first 90 days’ mentoring, motivational keynote talks at sales conferences, etc, etc. And most of them regularly deliver training on an international basis as well. You name it, they’ve done it! So if you don’t see just what you’re looking for amongst the various course outlines on the website, do just give us a call on 01582 714285 anyway – we’d be astonished if you had a development requirement for a sales team (or person) that we couldn’t help you with.
- Alun – An engaging and dynamic sales trainer – who is also a professionally trained actor – with a telesales and sales management background.
- Anne – An expert in super-charging sales teams.
- Candy – A very popular trainer, with a specialism in outbound telesales.
- Colette – Over 25 years’ experience and expertise in sales, customer care and presentation skills, with a particular focus on selling through service.
- Graham – International sales consultant, trainer, coach, motivational speaker, author, etc, etc, etc.
- Jacqueline – a world-class sales and business development trainer and coach, with a background in financial and professional services and a particular interest in NLP.
- Marie – An outstanding developer of sales and marketing capability.
- Paul – Enormously experienced, delivering sales training around the world for major corporates.
- Scott – Sales trainer and coach, with a background in financial services (NatWest) and a particular specialism in telephone sales and contact centres.
- Steve – A highly experienced and popular trainer, conference speaker and coach, with a background originally in the IT industry (IBM).
- Sylva – Thirty years’ experience of sales, customer service and training design and delivery, across all sectors.
- Tim – A leading authority on sales techniques, particularly complex B2B selling.