Jacqueline is a world-class trainer, facilitator and executive coach. She has a wealth of business, sales, leadership and management experience from an initial sixteen-year career in banking, through to experience working as a consultant, trainer and coach since 1998. Her clients have included PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Zurich Insurance, Herbert Smith, Linklaters, Barclays, RBS, London Bridge Software, BMW, the Institute of Customer Service and Vodafone.
Key skills and subjects
Advanced skills in learning and development, business coaching, strategy and business planning. Specialises in learning design and delivery, and particularly experienced in working with multi-cultural groups, across a range of subject areas:
- Sales training – all areas including selling with NLP
- Customer service
- Leadership and management
- Influencing skills
- High impact communication and relationship skills
- Presentation skills
- Banking and financial services
- Membership organisations
- Oil and gas
- Social housing
- Transport and shipping
- NHS and healthcare
Key achievements / sample projects
- Through strategic planning and sales coaching, grew the fee income of a small professional service firm by 400% over 3 years.
- Facilitated strategic planning for business growth for numerous clients including KPMG, Herbert Smith, Shield Security, Ceres Partnership and Age Concern.
- Developed and facilitated a sales strategy, planning, pipeline management and coaching programme for a Big Four accountancy firm to turn their existing sales training programme into results.
- Worked with a city law firm to coach potential partners through the partner selection process. All coachees were successful.
- Coached a newly promoted and appointed Director to adapt to his new role and to develop leadership thoughts and skills to lead his new team. This included setting a divisional vision and strategy in line with his personal vision, beliefs and values that would contribute to the corporate vision of becoming a FTSE 100 company.
- Coached the newly appointed Lead HR Business Partner for a major international financial institution to develop into her new role.
- Designed and delivered sales training programmes to all one hundred partners of a top national law firm.
- Provided business and client development support, coaching and training for 120 people over a two-year period to implement a ‘Move to Consulting’ within a Big Four accountancy firm.
- Designed and delivered a customer relationship management programme for the internal IT provider of a Big Four accountancy firm.
- Delivered a wide variety of training programmes as an associate of a number of consultancies.
- NLP Business and Master Practitioner
- Professional Executive Coach (APEC) – Association for Coaching
- CIPD – Diploma in Learning and Development – Thames Valley University
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) – Thames Valley University
Inspired? If you’d like a telephone call with Paul to discuss your sales training requirements, simply give us a call on 01582 714285 and we’ll arrange it for you. We’re here to help!