His sales and sales management career has now spanned over three decades. He began his sales career in the pharmaceutical sector and since starting his own independent sales training and management consultancy some twenty years ago he has worked with a wide range of other sectors as well, including IT, telecoms, financial services, hospitality, automotive, business services, etc, etc, delivering training in more than 20 different countries around the world, for clients such as Vodafone, Hilton, IBM, Marriott, Nokia, Motorola, Orange, Halifax, Auditel, HSBC, Standard and Poor’s, Daimler Chrysler, Wyeth Biotechnology, Johnson & Johnson, etc, etc.
He spent 15 years as an Authorized Independent Sales Consultant for Miller Heiman, a highly respected global sales consultancy specialising in sales management sales processes and methodologies. Tim is also a certified NLP Master Practitioner and runs courses in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, focusing very much on the practical applications of the discipline in today’s business environment. He was one of the trainers involved in the first NLP Practitioner Course for Henley Management College.
Tim is widely regarded as a leading authority on sales techniques, particularly complex B2B selling, and has been a judge at the prestigious UK National Sales Awards. He contributed to the government-sponsored body, the MSSSB, involved in setting national standards for sales throughout the UK. He is also a certified training provider for the ISMM, providing courses in sales and management up to degree level.
Tim’s training focuses very much on:
- Complex B2B sales
- Influencing skills
- Prospecting for success
- Networking for results
- Relationship selling
- Consultative selling
- Advanced selling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Key account management
- Presentation skills
- Call centre skills
He also delivers bite-sized sales training on such topics as:
- Getting more repeat business
- Listening and questioning skills
- Sales meetings
See what people have said about his training:
- ‘The best presenter I have experienced in my 25 working years’
- ‘Tim is an excellent trainer with a vast knowledge, which is conveyed in a very engaging manner’
- ‘Tim was very good – I enjoyed his teaching methods, he knew a lot and gave many useful pointers and I would recommend him in future’
- ‘Very helpful and worthwhile experience’
- ‘Really looking forward to being in contact with Tim with any questions or help I might need – exceptionally valuable’
- ‘Best sales training I have ever attended – gave so much value – takes things to the next level – Tim is amazing’
Inspired? If you’d like a telephone conversation with Tim to discuss your sales training requirements, simply give us a call on 01582 714285 and we’ll arrange it for you. We’re here to help!