Just launched a practical one day workshop for anyone in a technical role or who has come from a technical background and would like a commercial perspective to aid their work.
The aim of Commercial Awareness for Technical People is to expose the commercial context within which technical work is carried out.
At the end of the day participants will understand:
- How their technical roles fit into the larger commercial picture
- Why they may be asked to undertake tasks that may not appear to be technical
- The impact their interactions have within the commercial context
The main training objectives for the programme are to help participants:
- Understand why technical roles are broader than we might assume
- Appreciate the importance of, and the need to support, sales
- Value the idea of ‘Good Enough’
- Recognise what can affect profitability
- Realise the future needs protecting
If you’d like to discuss any specific training requirements please get in touch using our Contact Form Here, or call us on Tel: 01582 714285 for a no obligation training review.